The SPS785 GNSS Smart Antenna is a fully capable GNSS receiver that is priced for a faster return on investment. It features Trimble’s high-quality GNSS accuracy at a lower price point.
The SPS785 has full satellite coverage with the combination of GPS and all GNSS constellations. A seamless workflow with the Trimble Siteworks Positioning Systems means that everyone on the jobsite can use the same data and work on the same platform.
For added protection, the SPS785’s radio antenna fits inside the range pole. Its lightweight, compact design enables contractors to work longer with less fatigue.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Affordable Solution with Flexibility
• Ideal for use on small and large job sites
• Use as a GNSS rover system or as a base station for other GNSS operations including machine control
• Budget-friendly option to quickly grade check and navigate to points
• Easily execute simple positioning tasks and record features with attributes, pictures and volumes
• Multiple input and output options
Efficiency and Performance
• Improved efficiency decreases personnel costs
• Easy to use and setup Long Range Bluetooth
• Supports all constellations for better satellite coverage
Built for Reliability
• Patented antenna placement inside of the range pole avoids breakage, for maximum protection and reliability
• GNSS receiver, antenna and battery in one unit
• Lightweight and compact design
• Works seamlessly with Trimble Siteworks Positioning Systems software and hardware, everyone on the jobsite can utilize the
• Use with Trimble Siteworks Software, Trimble T10 Tablet, Trimble TSC3 and TSC7 Controllers
The Trimble SPS785 GNSS Smart Antenna is ideal for
• Grade checkers, construction surveyors, supervisors, foremen
• Grade checking and navigating to points
• Recording features with attributes, images and volumes
• Simple positioning tasks
• Use as a rover system or base station
Utilizing the unique all-signals tracking and processing Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology, the SPS785 provides reliable measurements and high accuracy.
• User-installable 2W UHF radio
• Supports all constellations
• Full utilization of signals from all 6 GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
• Enhanced GNSS-centric algorithm
• Fully independent GNSS signal tracking and optimal data processing, including GPS-only, GLONASS-only or BeiDou-only
solutions (autonomous to full RTK)